Tuesday, June 20, 2017

As seen in press Matalan leaf print dress | Spain OOTD


By far my favourite outfit whilst I was away, and I'm pretty sure I don't even need to explain why. 

Matalan for me has really transitioned from when I was around 16 and my mum would drag me round and I wouldn't find a thing. Now I go in there and have the ability to fill an entire trolly. They're on fire right now and this being one of my top picks from the holiday clothing they have currently have in store right. The fact this dress has been seen in the press might mean that it's going to be hard to nab so if you see it, get it!


Dress: Matalan
Bag: Whistles
Mules: Primark


Long, floaty and tropical, this dress makes for a perfect evening outfit when the weathers 'hot hot hot'. You know those outfits that make you feel good and you walk (maybe strut) around feeling great? Well, this was definitely one of those. 

I just love everything about it. The print is right up my street as I'm a serious greenery lover with a jungle as a home so suited me to the ground. It was exactly what I wanted for an evening at an a la carte restaurant whilst on holiday, and as someone who gets burnt easily and suffers with prickly heat it was V nice to air the body if you know what I mean.



Perfect in every way this dress even matched my surroundings, and hair! Affordable on the purse strings and even great to wear at a family BBQ in the UK right now what with this heatwave! I couldn't big up this dress anymore than I have a already tried, but honestly this is a 10/10 from me. 

Happy hump day babes
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning dress! I've started finding a few pieces I really like in Matalan now - I think some of their summer clothes are lovely x

    LuxeStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so presently surprised when I literally filled my basket! xo

      Delete
    2. The prickly heat problem issue shows up either as red or pink colored patches on the skin or little red bumps because of the hair follicles. They commonly cause irritation in the skin anywhere as the extreme issue has the inflammation or even serious tingling on the skin.
      Itchy red bumps on the skin are the Prickly Heat Symptoms. The rash may impression prickly, harsh or burning. for more information on how to get permanent cure for it contact dr jatto via email drjattosolutionhome@gmail.com or website http://drjattosolutionhome.webs.com
      note there is also cure for
      herpes
      hpv
      diabetes
      cancer
      hepatitis etc............

      Delete
  2. This dress is so stunning - I think I need to give Matalan more of a look in when I go shopping if they've got stuff like this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes defo go and have a look as I found so much! xo

      Delete
  3. You so suit this type of print Jaide! Loving the entire outfit! I haven't been to Matalan in ages! Must go again at some point!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/fashion-nothing.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/X8EHz6Q4Xqk
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the dress loads and want to wear it all the time xo

      Delete