Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Floral Bardot | Spain OOTD

Jaide Poppy

Every year I get out the same bag of summer clothes and add a few new pieces into the group, just to spice it up a bit and don't know about you but Primark is an obvious place to hit up. Being cheap, stocks current on trend items and tbf, the quality isn't that bad for what you pay. 

I really wish I could link my Primark clothes on here for you as I love this dress. The colours, the pattern and the fit is perfect. I wore this on an evening when my prickly heat was really bad and felt a bit self conscious. Comparison is a b***h and I'm a sucker and let myself do it often, maybe too often. Seeing all these beaut ladies on Insta in their bikinis with their perfect figures and perfect tans makes the pale English rose that I am feel kinda down. But having said this, this Bardot dress actually helped me to forget that around my chest and tops of my arms and enjoy the evening. 

Jaide Poppy

I'm sorry to break this to you, but the white bag is super old and from good old Primark. The whole wicker bag trend is booming right now and there's my mum telling me to sort through my hoarding stash. I love it and keeps my camera, purse and phone safe and sound. 

As you may already know I'm a huge Matalan convert and am pretty in love with their stuff right now. These shoes are one of my latest bargains. Tan, tie up and have that summer feel so I was one happy Jaide when I saw them for only £8! Like say what?!? I had my eyes on a pair incredibly similar from Marks & Spencer but never got round to buying them. But two days before I was supposed to jump on that plane I made a mad rush to Matalan, spotted them and had the biggest Cheshire Cat smile ever. 

Of course my earrings are the Jewellery Box hoops that I AM OBSESSED WITH and they are in my ears most days. 

Jaide Poppy

Every time I edit these holiday OOTD posts it makes me miss the holiday more and more. That chill life where you have no care or worries apart from when you'll next eat and drink. Isn't it just bliss? But hey ho here's to the next trip..... where shall I go? I'm thinking either Dublin or Amsterdam in the next couple of months. Vote in the comments!

Mwah
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Both!! Dublin And Amsterdam! Love those hoop earrings!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/travel-plans.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/UHO4JEHmkLw
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute dress, I always find great bargains in places like Matalan and Primark <3

    Kim xx
    Website: www.sincerelykimberly.com
    Insta: sincerely_kimberly

    ReplyDelete