Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My first Charlotte Tilbury products



My first ever Charlotte Tilbury products were bought for me as a birthday present from my mum as she knew how much I was lusting over near enough everything. I have had since the very beginning of March to try these out and it is my 100% personal opinion.

Matte Revolution lipstick-£23- I was so happy to receive something from the Matte Revolution range (being a matte lipstick fan) and needed a shade like this to go in my collection (Red Carpet red). I was waiting for the battle you normally get with a matte lipstick and the tugging of the lips however this was something completely different. There was no excessive tugging or a battle, it strangely felt like a very moisture filled lipstick, more so like a balm texture. Very easy to apply and is the most gorgeous deep bright red. I have worn this on many evenings out and has lasted well, doesn't budge and had people complimenting me on my lipstick (which is always nice). It is filled with hidden extras which are supposed to do wonders for your lips " Lipstick tree and Orchid extract soften, protects and hydrates lips for younger-looking, healthy lips. 3D glowing pigments create the illusion lit-from-within lips that appear wider and fuller" Charlotte Tilbury.

Cheek to Chic-£30- As soon as I opened this I got quite excited and did a little excited dance which looked very similar to one that Chandler does in friends. I have the shade 'Love is the drug' and around the outside in the shimmery highlight and in the centre is a pop of colour for the cheeks. You can either swirl it around the whole pan or take it from the individual circles (which is what I like to do). The cheek colour is gorgeous and really gives you instant fresh and spring like look, and the high light is barely there until you catch the sun and its just unbelievably pretty and shimmery. The formula is very soft and feels like a smooth dusting when applying it. It's incredibly pigmented and I have to use a very light hand especially with the pop of cheek colour as its very easy to over apply blusher *We've all been there.


Charlotte Tilbury products are definitely worth the money. You get a product that not only looks the part but acts the part too. Very pigmented products that are lovely to us and do what they say they will do. As soon as I used both products for the first time I was already thinking about what my next purchases could be.

Are you a Charlotte Tilbury fan? Have you tried either of these products? Do you have any recommendations for me?

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. That lipstick seems amazing :)

    I'm running a GHD eclipse giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! Thanks I will check it out xo

      Delete
  2. Red Carpet read is an amazing colour! I can't wait to get my hands on the new lighter shade she's brought out for summer though!

    I've written about my favourite ones so far, over here.

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Carpet Red* - Damn, autocorrect!

      Delete