Wednesday, January 7, 2015

REN Clarifying toner


In a previous post I mentioned that I'm not much of a toner fan, I don't get excited over them and don't look forward to new releases of them and so on. I picked this up when my Liz Earle toner finished, as I was in Marks and Spencer  strolling with the mother I spotted this and bought it as I had seen it around before and love REN products anyway. 

I started using this during a breakout and this was the only new product in my routine that had changed at the time and have to say that my break out started to clear up very quickly after using this in the evening, my redness had already reduced in the morning. It might be a coincidence but I would like to believe that it's the product. To me a toner is a toner and that is how I will always see them however if you suffer with any sort of acne/spot issues this could help you! I get hormonal breakouts and will be happy knowing now I have something to help and am prepared by using this which will hopefully help to keep it a lot calmer. 

There are a lot of reviews of this product which the majority are raving about it saying its the best toner they have ever used. I will be using this till the end so stayed tuned to see what I thought about it, and you never know.....it could be in a monthly favourites?

Thanks for re

4 comments:

  1. Despite using one I'm not the biggest fan of toners. They just don't excite me lol X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally understand. Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I have never been a fan of toners either, but I will def check this one out as I have heard so much about it!!

    xx Melvina
    melvinaduka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has just been so great for my skin :) Thanks for reading xo

      Delete